Note: following information including financial assistance and registration rates can be also found by clicking on the tab in the top left hand corner of this page
SMHA REGISTRATION FOR 2017-2018 SEASON
NOTE: registration rates can be found by clicking on the tab in the top left hand corner of this page
We’re excited to let you know that SMHA has signed-up with PlayPay so you can make payments online. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you can make payments for free! Click here to create a PLAYPAY account prior to registering with Hockey Canada. The sign-up process is real quick, and you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to make payments. Any questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using PlayPay to help us streamline the process of collecting payments! This is the ONLY form of payment to SMHA for registration
Steps for registration for 2017-18 season:
1) REGISTER for SMHA season with Hockey Canada:
Please click here to register with Hockey Canada
• Write down your children’s Hockey Canada # as you will need this for the payment process with PlayPay. You can find this Hockey Canada # also on your printed receipt
• Double check your email address as this is important for association communication lists.
• Print a receipt for your records.
• Setup a payment account with PlayPay – the only way we are taking payment.
• Log in to your Playpay account,
o Under “my organizations” search Smithers Minor Hockey and select
• Enter the Hockey Canada # as the account #, enter child’s First and Last name. This step will need to be done for each player being registered.
• Click ‘my payments’ and then click ‘make a payment’.
• Select the association/player from the dropdown, enter the payment reason, payment amount, and click ‘Next’.
• Choose from one of four ways to pay. There is a 2.5% convenience fee to pay by credit card. There is no cost to make payments by e-cheque (i.e., direct debit), bank payment or interac e-Transfer.
We have gone with PlayPay as they have great reviews and we spoke with another minor association directly that has had success and positive reviews to save money with this payment method.