News and Announcements
“Smithers Peewee Rep is doing a good Deed Day”
“Blankets and warm jacket/clothing for families in need and the shelter on Broadway”.
“November 3rd starting at 2pm
There will be players parents and coaches at the rink if the public would like to donate warm clothes blankets and Jackets, players will also be going around the community Door to Door”.
“We will be happy to except donations in all sizes, but definitely in more need of adult size items”
“Please have items washed And we will take care of the rest”
Thanks again on behalf of the PeeWee L.B. Paving Tier3 Storm hockey team
The first 4 weeks of ice schedules have been release and can be accessed by clicking on the Week that can be found on the top right hand side of the home page
BC Hockey’s Regional Centre-North and North-West District will be hosting its first ever Super camp and clinic weekend in Smithers.
North West players, coaches and referee’s will be able to take part in a number of events August 24th-26.
Players can sign up for a Shooting and Scoring camp featuring former Prince George Cougar and current Cariboo Cougar Head Coach Tyler Brough. Here’s the link to sign up:
Referee’s will be able to take a clinic a little closer to home. Here’s the link for Levels 1,2, and 3 clinics:
Coaches can take their Coach-2. Here’s the link to sign up:
Coaches can take their Development One. Here’s the link to sign up:
REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 18TH 2018. Sign up and pay before July 20th to get early bird prices! Note that if registration fees have not been received by July 20th, fees will be adjusted to full registration prices. Also, any players without full registration fees paid by September 15th will not be allowed on the ice.
We’re excited to let you know that SMHA has signed-up with PlayPay so you can make payments online. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you can make payments for free! Click here to create a PLAYPAY account prior to registering with Hockey Canada. The sign-up process is real quick, and you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to make payments. Any questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. with Hockey Canada:
• Write down your children’s Hockey Canada # as you will need this for the payment process with PlayPay. You can find this Hockey Canada # also on your printed receipt
• NOTE: Once you have completed the registration on the Hockey Canada page, you will receive an email that indicates the player’s Hockey Canada Number
• Double check your email address as this is important for communication lists.
• Print a receipt for your records.
Please click here access the Hockey Canada Registration Site
• Setup a payment account with PlayPay – the only way we are taking payment.
• Log in to your Playpay account. Under “my organizations” search and select Smithers Minor Hockey
• Enter the Hockey Canada # as the account #; then enter child’s First and Last name. This step will need to be done for each player being registered.
• Click “my payments” and then click “make a payment”.
• Select the association/player from the dropdown menu; Enter the payment reason (player’s division), payment amount, and click “Next”.
• Choose from one of four options to pay. There is a 2.5% convenience fee to pay by credit card. There is no cost to make payments by e-cheque (i.e., direct debit), bank payment or interac e-Transfer.
Please click here to access the Playpay.ca website
Please click on attached document
The document REGISTRATION_RATES_FOR_2018-2019_SEASON.pdf was attached to this post.
Smithers Minor Hockey Association
2018-2019 EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
Cell Phone: 250 877 2715
Cell Phone: 250 877 1760
Cell Phone: 250 877 3031
Cell Phone: 250 847 0660
Residence Phone: 250 847 6693
Residence Phone: 250 847 8807
Jass Morin Parker
Cell Phone: 778 210 0025
Cell Phone: 250 643 6444
Cell Phone: 250 877 2485
Work Phone: 250 847 3236
Cell Phone: 250 643 0902
Work Phone: 250-847-3255
Cell Phone: 250-877-9776
Cell Phone: 250 877 1358
BC GAMING COORDINATOR:
Work Phone: 250 847 2231
Cell Phone: 250 877 8751
Cell Phone: 250 643 2527