SMHA REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 18TH 2018
REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 18TH 2018. Sign up and pay before July 20th to get early bird prices! Note that if registration fees have not been received by July 20th, fees will be adjusted to full registration prices. Also, any players without full registration fees paid by September 15th will not be allowed on the ice.
We’re excited to let you know that SMHA has signed-up with PlayPay so you can make payments online. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you can make payments for free! Click here to create a PLAYPAY account prior to registering with Hockey Canada. The sign-up process is real quick, and you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to make payments. Any questions? Send an email to email@example.com.
1. with Hockey Canada:
• Write down your children’s Hockey Canada # as you will need this for the payment process with PlayPay. You can find this Hockey Canada # also on your printed receipt
• NOTE: Once you have completed the registration on the Hockey Canada page, you will receive an email that indicates the player’s Hockey Canada Number
• Double check your email address as this is important for communication lists.
• Print a receipt for your records.
Please click here access the Hockey Canada Registration Site
• Setup a payment account with PlayPay – the only way we are taking payment.
• Log in to your Playpay account. Under “my organizations” search and select Smithers Minor Hockey
• Enter the Hockey Canada # as the account #; then enter child’s First and Last name. This step will need to be done for each player being registered.
• Click “my payments” and then click “make a payment”.
• Select the association/player from the dropdown menu; Enter the payment reason (player’s division), payment amount, and click “Next”.
• Choose from one of four options to pay. There is a 2.5% convenience fee to pay by credit card. There is no cost to make payments by e-cheque (i.e., direct debit), bank payment or interac e-Transfer.
Please click here to access the Playpay.ca website
Please click on attached document
The document REGISTRATION_RATES_FOR_2018-2019_SEASON.pdf was attached to this post.