News and Announcements
REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 18TH 2018. Sign up and pay before July 20th to get early bird prices! Note that if registration fees have not been received by July 20th, fees will be adjusted to full registration prices. Also, any players without full registration fees paid by September 15th will not be allowed on the ice.
We’re excited to let you know that SMHA has signed-up with PlayPay so you can make payments online. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you can make payments for free! Click here to create a PLAYPAY account prior to registering with Hockey Canada. The sign-up process is real quick, and you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to make payments. Any questions? Send an email to email@example.com.
1. with Hockey Canada:
• Write down your children’s Hockey Canada # as you will need this for the payment process with PlayPay. You can find this Hockey Canada # also on your printed receipt
• NOTE: Once you have completed the registration on the Hockey Canada page, you will receive an email that indicates the player’s Hockey Canada Number
• Double check your email address as this is important for communication lists.
• Print a receipt for your records.
Please click here access the Hockey Canada Registration Site
• Setup a payment account with PlayPay – the only way we are taking payment.
• Log in to your Playpay account. Under “my organizations” search and select Smithers Minor Hockey
• Enter the Hockey Canada # as the account #; then enter child’s First and Last name. This step will need to be done for each player being registered.
• Click “my payments” and then click “make a payment”.
• Select the association/player from the dropdown menu; Enter the payment reason (player’s division), payment amount, and click “Next”.
• Choose from one of four options to pay. There is a 2.5% convenience fee to pay by credit card. There is no cost to make payments by e-cheque (i.e., direct debit), bank payment or interac e-Transfer.
Please click here to access the Playpay.ca website
Please click on attached document
The document REGISTRATION_RATES_FOR_2018-2019_SEASON.pdf was attached to this post.
Smithers Minor Hockey Association
2018-2019 EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
1402 Bulkley Drive
Cell Phone: 250 877 2715
4279 1st Ave
Residence Phone: 250 847 8059
Cell Phone: 250 877 1760
10459 Horlings Road
Residence Phone: 250 847 3577
Cell Phone: 250 877 3031
2090 Kidd Rd
Residence Phone: 250 847 3105
Cell Phone: 250 847 0660
Residence Phone: 250 847 6693
924 Highland Road
Residence Phone: 250 847 8807
Jass Morin Parker
Cell Phone: 778 210 0025
270 Scotia Street
Residence Phone: 250 847 0024
Cell Phone: 250 877 2485
Residence Phone: 250 643 0902
Work Phone: 250 847 3236
Cell Phone: 250 643 0902
3686 Lund Road
Residence Phone: 250-877-6737
Work Phone: 250-847-3255
Cell Phone: 250-877-9776
Residence Phone: 250 847 0258
Cell Phone: 250 877 1358
BC GAMING COORDINATOR:
Residence Phone: 250 847 3391
Work Phone: 250 847 2231
Cell Phone: 250 877 8751
4134 7th Ave.
Cell Phone: 250 643 2527
2018 Try Hockey Program sponsored by Dan Hamhuis was a huge success!!
27 new to the game players were registered for the 9 week program, were equipped with hockey gear, received great instruction, had fun and got to experience the sport that our nation loves. Their families enjoyed watching too. Many now love the sport.
Smithers MHA President
Click the link on our website under tab: SMHA RAFFLE to buy a ticket
Email Enquiries: SMHAraffles@gmail.com
Ticket Purchase Link: https://darelle.com/pp/4hrks/
Draw Date: March 21, 2018, 6:30pm
Smithers Minor Hockey is a non-profit organization for the purpose of promoting the interest of hockey in the Town of Smithers and the surrounding areas
of the Bulkley Valley. It works to promote citizenship, sportsmanship, hockey skill development and a genuine love of the game among its members
On Friday, November 3, 2017 Smithers Minor Hockey hosted a Bingo Fundraiser Event. This event was very well attended and helped the association raise around $4,000. Thank you to Sinead McGuinness and all the volunteers for making this a successful event. Also, a huge thank you to some of the sponsors: Babine Animal Hospital, Andrea and Wayne Callison, Pretium Exploration, Seabridge, Coast Mountain Chev, Hoskins Ford, Mainerz, Hleix. We would like to recognize the Northern Saddle Club and Ikitchen!