News and Announcements
Smithers Minor Hockey Association
Invites all players and families to the
Year-End Awards Ceremony
April 10th 2019 at the Roi Theatre
5:00pm – Initiation, Novice, Atoms
6:00pm – Peewee, Bantam, Midget
The document 2019__Invitation_to_Award_Ceremony_for_players.pdf was attached to this post.
Thank you to Dan Hamhuis for sponsoring another great Try Hockey program.
This year 27 new players geared up and hit the ice!
A special thank you to the coaches for making this program a huge success.
2019 Smithers Midget Tournament
Smithers Minor Hockey would like to welcome Players and Families to our Annual Smithers Midget Tournament to be held on Feb 23-24, 2019.
This years tournament is sponsored by McDonald’s and we encourage you to support this company for once again being our major Sponsor.
We hope you enjoy your time in Smithers and all that we offer and safe travels both here and on your way back home.
Note: Please click on attached schedule
The document 2019_Midget_Schedule.pdf was attached to this post.
POSTPONED – Play stay tuned
First Annual Shenanigans & Pub Games Fundraiser
Join us for a fun filled night of shenanigans, games prizes and music at the Alpenhorn. This is no ordinary games night! Designated Drivers provided!
Tickets are going fast, stop by Coast Mountain to purchase from Sinead!
Feb 2 7pm-1am
at the Alpenhorn
Tickets $20 available at Coast Mountain GM
SMHA is putting on a Try-It Hockey Program.
If you are interested in more information please email email@example.com for more details.
If you would like to register for this program please use the following procedure to register:
TRY IT HOCKEY PROGRAM:
1. REGISTER for SMHA with Hockey Canada:
• Write down your children’s Hockey Canada # as you will need this for the payment process with PlayPay. You can find this Hockey Canada # also on your printed receipt
• NOTE: Once you have completed the registration on the Hockey Canada page, you will receive an email that indicates the player’s Hockey Canada Number
• Double check your email address as this is important for communication lists.
• Print a receipt for your records.
Please click https://registration.hockeycanada.ca/Registration/default.aspx to access the Hockey Canada Registration Site